Tuesday, November 24, 2015

305

I guess a big reason (pun intended) why I'm not online like I use to be is because of my weight, I just don't feel good taking photos from the neck down.  Today I went to the clinic, saw my new doctor and then found out my weight went up again.

Initially my blood pressure upon arriving was 150, but that was right after I got off the weight scale.

Later on, my BP came down to 124.

So the moral to this story, next time I'm taking my blood pressure test first before I get on the scale. (less stress)

My check up went fine, I got the meds I needed and now I'm fired up to lose 50lbs. 

2016 is going to be all about getting back to me!!  Me me me me me!!

xoxo

Ps when I start losing weight that's when I'll start showing more than just my eyes!  




No comments:

Post a Comment